How to wear the DENIM trend for the curvy girl






That's how funny an actual candid pic looks!




                                                                                        Outfit details:

                                                                                 Jeans : Levi's curve id
                                                                           Tank top : Marks & Spencer
                                                                                      Shirt: Benetton
                                                                              Bag : A shop in Malaysia 
                                                                                  Footwear : Westside
                                                                                       Watch : Aldo
              

DENIM is the biggest trend this season. And we couldn't be happier. I have always said that I am a denim girl and you would always find me in a denim. Denim is a versatile wear and it can be worn in many ways and at any time of the day. Dress it up or dress it down, it can be styled in a gazillion ways.
Jeans are my most favourite thing and a wardrobe staple. I just cannot do without my favourite pair of Jeans. And my go-to brand when it comes to denims is Levi's . Even though there are several brands now which sell good quality jeans, I'll always go for Levi's. I wear the curve id range, bold curve. If your butt is heavy then this is what you should be wearing. Even though I wear bold curve, I need to wear a belt because the jeans fits me perfectly at my hips and is loose on my waist. Trust me I do not exaggerate when I say I have a KIM K butt :D .
I prefer wearing a darker shade as it camouflages my problem area. But I did buy a lighter shade denim which I dint wear but I turned it into distressed denims which I love to wear though that's rare too. Well the point is that you need to camouflage(cover/hide) your problem area.
Flare pants are back and I love flared jeans. But I haven't gotten my hands on them yet, hence I am wearing my lovely skinny jeans. This is a very casual way of wearing your jeans. I shall try to post outfit pictures where I style my denims in a completely different manner.
Fake it till you make it! ;)
     



                                                                                   Till the next time,
                                                                                          Sindhu

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,