Summer style guide for college girls

I did my graduation in Delhi and I was lucky enough to experience all the four seasons. The transition from summers to winters demanded transition in our wardrobe too ofcourse. But being in college, I was generally seen wearing sweatshirts and light sweaters in winters and tank tees with denims and flip-flops in summers. I had a very basic style and I feel bad for not experimenting more with my wardrobe. College is a creative space and you can try looking stylish and trendy without being OTT.

Hence I am sharing a few tips and ideas to dress trendily to school and college.


1. OUTFIT:



2. ACCESSORIES :


3. FOOTWEAR:

4. MAKE-UP & SKINCARE:



These are a few tips that I feel can be useful to young girls who go to college and are always confused about the type of clothes they should wear and the accessories they should carry. I hope this was helpful. If you have any more tips that you know, please do share and I shall add them and credit you too. If you need any help or questions shoot me a mail or catch me on fb or Twitter. Link is mentioned below. 





                                                                               Till the next time,
                                                                                                       Sindhu






                                                 You can reach me at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com

                                                      You can also follow me on twitter- HERE

                                Also hit the like button on facebook to receive regular updates- HERE





Labels: , , , , ,