LOVE THY LOOK #7

Hey you guys. I can't believe it has been two years since I have posted anything in this series. I feel bad for not doing so. I love this series and I promise to post every week. For those who are new, you can see a few posts in this series HERE .
So this time instead of one look, I have three different looks which I absolutely loved. They are easy to interpret and very stylish and trendy. I chose these looks so that people of all ages and styles can know what to wear for summers which is comfortable as well as fashionable.


LOOK 1- Roshni Chopra ; LOOK 2- Jacqueline Fernandez ; LOOK 3- Priyanka Chopra


LOOK 1:

Roshni Chopra wore a white embroidered kurti with churidar and completed the look with mojris and an ethnic sling bag. She wore her up and made a beautiful bun and kept the accessories simple. This is my most favourite summer look. It is easy and fresh and moreover it is striking without being over the top. Miss Chopra, we love thy look !


LOOK 2:

Jacqueline Fernandez took her pleated midi for a spin. She wore it with a cut-out crop top and black pumps. No accessories and just a watch. The make up was perfect. Dewy, fresh and simple. I love how coral, nude and black go together so well. The look is again simple and fresh yet doesn't compromise on fashion. Miss Fernandez, we love thy look !

LOOK 3:

Priyanka Chopra attended Anil Kapoor's party wearing an outfit that's very trendy. The 70's are back is what the people in fashion are saying and Priyanka heard the message loud and clear. The 70's are incomplete without flare pants and she chose to wear the trend. I love the boxy top with that cute faux fur heart (assuming its fur.it looks like that). Summers and updos go hand in hand. Love that she kept the look simple. Yet another miss Chopra, we love thy look !






Love thy look is a segment where I post looks donned by celebrities. The specialty of this segment is that I only post looks which are wearable. Its a means to show people how they can wear looks sported by celebrities in their day to day life.










                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE

Labels: , , , , ,