Stripe it baby!- OOTD

A day out with the girlies demands a cute+ fun + fashionable + comfy outfit. Well I had a girl's day out with just one girl i.e my cousin, who is as old as I am and is my bestest friend. So less girls, less fuss. I picked out jeans, t-shirt and thong sandals. I know it sounds so boring. But then the colour and patterns changes things and makes this simple outfit look interesting. Oh I watched gunday that day and oh my god, Ranveer Singh is so freaking haawwwwttt. He looked super hot and cute and all that. I din't like the movie a lot, but it wasn't bad either. One time watch hai boss! We wanted to roam around a bit and ended up at a hotel that had a rooftop restaurant. (Ya I know it sounds fancy. It was NOT) . Whatever, I had fun and it was ok! After having really bad manchurian and noodles, we head over to our favourite ice cream parlour and had butterscotch sundae. yummmmm.
Anywhoo, I wore red skinny jeans with black and white stripped top. Its nothing new, but few things never get old. You can see my outfit below.

P.S I taught my cousin candid photography. flashnews: candid photography is so not candid!


My face looks realllllly bad I know! In my defence the pics were taken after a really long day!








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Red skinnies: www.stylefiesta.com
Stripe top: Local shop
Flower thong sandals: Lifestyle
Watch: Aspen





                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE



Labels: , , , ,