10 Must - haves in your handbag



Hola chicas.weekend is here, and I can imagine the enthusiasm you guys are having about it. I have no weekend plans. Its boring here in my hometown. **snore**. I am trying not to take heavy dinners and concentrating on having veggies and soup.
Anywhoo, I was rearranging my handbag and thought of the amount of stuff I keep in my bag(which is a lot!). I realised all of it is important and I cannot do without them. No matter how much men criticise about our big bags, they eventually use most of the stuff we have.
I have listed the ten most important things that you ought to have in your handbag.
1. Hairbrush
Do I even need to say why you need a hairbrush in your bag?

2. kohl
Kohl brightens our eye and when you are going to be out for a long time, it could be your best friend and make you look fresh.

3. Lip balm
Lip balm is very important. You don't want people to see you with chappy lips!

4. Lipstick/lipgloss
Haven't we heard the thing about running into your worst enemy when you are badly dressed. Well this could be your saving grace. A lipstick just brightens the face and gives you the instant glam.

5. Compact
You need this for the same reasons above.

6. Grip/ rubber band
You leave your home looking like an actress with your locks hanging down and dancing around with bouncy hair. Then you face the reality, the wind doesn't make you look like a heroine, it only messes up your hair. Also its so hot that you wish you were bald. Rubber band is your superman!

7. Spray rose water
Leaving from work and suddenly your bf/friend asks you to meet them. Wanna look fresh? Spray some rose water on your face and you ll look and feel fresh. You now see how important kohl,lippie and compact could be?

8. Tissue
I cannot list its immense importance. YOU NEED THIS BABY!

9. Sunglasses
I do not leave home without sunglasses. Its one thing that is super stylish and super essential at the same time.

10. Small diary and a pen
Phone to-do lists don't work for me. Also being a blogger means anything could inspire you and you need to write it down.

I carry a few more stuff than I mentioned. But these are the most important ones. Please don't say I did not mention mobile phone. Thats obvious and also the wallet or your keys.
What do you all generally have in your handbags? Anything different? Swiss knife? Pepper spray? :P Let me know if you carry something interesting like Swiss knife.
P.S You can participate in my giveaway. HERE