Quick tip and few ramblings

Hey guys. I have been super super super busy. I mean I haven't watched MAD MEN for a while now! I am moving again. yeah you read it right. Its been 8 months since I have been in Hyderabad and now its time to move again. I am moving back to my hometown. I am happy to be spending time with my family but sad that I will leave Hyderabad. I am gonna miss it. I will specially miss dancing. It came into my life at a time when I was at my worst. I will try to continue dancing.

I am writing this post just just before few hours of flying away from this place. I guess I needed to flush out my feelings and had this urge to write something. Then I thought I shouldn't make you just read my ramblings and also give you a small tip( could be known to you).

TIP FOR FRIZZ FREE HAIR:

We all have one common problem, frizzy hair. Especially when we shampoo our hair, the part of drying the hair and combing it. Its a painful and dreadful experience. So I read this tip somewhere and though of sharing it.  When you are trying to dry your hair with a towel, use a jersey T-shirt instead of the towel to dry your hair. It makes your hair softer and controls frizz. I am not saying that it would work like a conditioner or something and give you the kind of hair you see in TV ads. But it works to a good extent.
Do try this and lemme know how you felt.

I hope to have a wonderful time at home and enjoy the new phase of my life. Also please pray that I do not have to pay extra for my hugeeee luggage. Girl problems!

Buhbyeeee.







                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE



Labels: , ,