Can I call it an outfit post?

Hey there! Well I know the post title is a little silly. Ok very silly! But the lack of a photographer seems to be never ending. No one would click good individual pictures of mine even on my birthday! I din't just make up things when I mentioned that my birthday sucked. But I anyways got a few pictures which I managed to crop for you guys. I attended a party which I call my pre bday party on the weekend before my birthday and just went out for a lunch on my birthday( I guess thats what 23 year olds do. Meh!). Anywhoo, I wore perfect outfits for day and nights. For the night party I wore an oxidised gold top with skinnies and a neon statement necklace. For the day I wore a scarlet shirt with skinnies and accessorized appropriately for the day. Hues of gold and scralet are so FALL and work great against Indian skintones. I completely loved how I styled myself, just wish had better pictures. Never mind!

NIGHT LOOK:






Top: Mango
Neck piece: Forever 21
Heels: Miss Sixty



DAY LOOK








Shirt: Spring break
Neck piece: Aldo
Bracelet: Accesorize
Shoes: Shop in Delhi
Bag: Miss Sixty

I know the editing is funny. Well, I can explain, but I dont want to bore you with that.

P.S. I am excited to wear ear cuffs and walk on Hyderabad streets(you have no idea how it is here!)









                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE




Labels: , , , , , , ,