Wearable FALL/WINTER trends 2013

Hey lovelies, how are you doing? I am doing ok. My birthday was a disaster. And coining it 'THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER!' wouldn't be wrong. But I did pamper myself and shopped a lot. I kept in mind the FALL trends and bought some pretty clothes and make up.

We must not follow trends blindly.Well we have heard this statement  a ghazillion times but we sometimes become victims of fashion. Thigh high boots are major runway favorite this F/W'13, but let's face it, its not practical to wear them here in India. Wearing them just because they are trendy is foolishness. Its not that cold here in India.Not even in Kashmir!(except Leh though!).
Anyways thats the reason My post title has the word 'wearable'. I am listing a few FALL trends to revamp your wardrobe for FALL.

FALL colours:

The moment you hear Fall, you think oxblood is THE colour!Not this year ladies. Hues of green(pantone colour), purple, scarlet and navy and royal blues are the colours you need to OD on this Fall. Apart from Winter staples like black and grey, fill your wardrobe with these colours. They look brilliant.




Minimalism:

Now this is something I loved. No drama in clothes and simple sleek cuts,crisp shirts with well tailored trousers and beautiful trench coats is something we saw. This kind of look is great for office and formal looks. Who said office has to be boring? Minimalism with style is how I like!




Slogos:

Well that's not something I coined, I also don't know who coined it. But I like it!. Well slogos are t-shirts with slogans or anything written on them. So to add some quirk to those gloomy days slogos come in handy. They are available in colours and with funny things written on t-shirts. I am going to OD on this trend. Cant blame myself!




Winter Whites:

Yes, you read that right! I know whites are completely reserved for the summers, but this time the designers decided to break the rules and went for whites this winter. Well if you are a rule follower, then you may not like this. But a person like me who loves her whites, couldn't be happier!



Plaid,tartans and checks:

The designers took inspiration from the men's closet and decided to use checks and plaids in their collection. While androgyny has a become a huge roar these days, they took it one step ahead with a variety of checks and plaid. I know there is not a very fun way of wearing plaid, but it makes very good for a meeting or any formal occasion, where you want to look fashionable yet formal.



Slick straight hair and minimal make up:

I absolutely love the hair and make up trends for this fall. Its minimal make up, light blushed pink cheeks, light eye shadow and bold or nude lips. And my poker straight hair is like a boon because this fall slick staright wet hair is being embraced! All that I love about make up and hair put together in one season. Me likes!


straight hair and slicked back ponytail

soft make up with bold or nude lips

metallic and subtle smokey eyes



These trends are pretty wearable and buy investment pieces which are classics and can be recycled and reused. I did not mention COATS, because its very obvious and staple for the winters. If you want me to do a post on where to buy trendy clothes and how to wear them, then leave a comment or shoot me a mail.







                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE

Labels: , , , ,