No photographer=No good photos

Hello there. Its been a while that I have posted anything on the blog. But you know me. Sometimes I just forget everything and do my own thing. If you follow me on twitter , you would read all my ramblings and fun stuff about me. I have been thinking if I should be more personal on my blog or just stick to strict business. I don't want to bore people with my personal stuff. But then I realised, who am I kidding! My target audience is girls and almost every girl is interested in other's life. (no offence). See I got personal, I gave my view. I hope I don't get punished  criticized for this.

Well well, I have begged people to tell me if they know any reasonable,freelance photographer in Hyderabad and I have got NO RESPONSE! I have been wearing so many outfits but no pics :(. So here are  single pics of 3 outfits which I recently wore.

OUTFIT1:

I wore this is outfit for a day trip to a small town. I wanted to be comfy, so I wore this over sized quirky print crop top with my really stretchy red pants. And chose heart print scarf to wrap myself. And my all time favourite beige bag was obviously there.


TOP-ZARA
PANTS-THRIFTED
BAG-ZARA
SCARF - THRIFTED




OUTFIT 2:

I wore this paisley tunic for a day out for shopping. I was in the process of getting ready when I got this pic clicked. I paired it with light blue denims and red lips! I love this tunic, its comfy and the print is my favourite.

TOP-THRIFTED
JEANS(not seen)- LEVI'S
WATCH- ESPIRIT


OUTFIT 3:

This is my favourite outfit.I wore this to my cousin's birthday dinner. The really ruffled sleeves made me skip a statement neckpiece, hence I wore this really cute blingy heart chain. This copper oversized clutch and peeptoes are my new buys and I love 'em like anything. I shall wear the outfit again and click better pictures.

TOP- VERO MODA
JEANS- LEVI'S
CLUTCH-ACCESSORIZE
PEEPTOES-ROCIA
WATCH-ALDO
HEART LOCKET-THRIFTED




                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE






Labels: