LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL- REVIEW


So this dumbhead lazy (me), finally has a product review after ages. Its not that I haven’t bought anything, just that I’m too busy lazy to write a review. But then I thought I should stop being too LAZY and write a review.
I saw the ads of LAKME eyeconic kajal and the fact that Kareena was there, it tempted me a lot and so I went ahead and purchased this kajal.

BRAND- LAKME

RANGE- Eyeconic

PRODUCT- Kajal

PRICE- INR 199
QUANTITY- 0.3 g

SWATCHES:










This kajal is very smooth, which enables it to be used as an eye liner. Even though the texture is very smooth and creamy, it does not smudge very fast. The roll on stick is great. Its not very loose or tight and does not have the situation where it comes out but never goes back (like Maybelline). The packaging is black in colour and looks good and classy. I like its name, ‘EYECONIC’.

The kajal doesn’t smudge, and stays for atleast 6-7 hours and then starts wearing off. And yes its waterproof (win-win).

AVAILABILITY:   Its available in almost all stores, hence 4.5/5

WILL I REPURCHASE: Not anytime soon. There is nothing wrong in the product, but I’m in the mood of exploring new kajals. 3/5

OVERALL VERDICT:  4/5
All in all, it’s a good product. There is nothing I hate about the product, but there is nothing very great about it, except the fact that it can used as a kajal as well as an eye liner. The quantity is the only issue. But for that price, its decent. I shall buy it again after I will be done with exploring other brands.
But If you are looking for a decent priced, kajal cum eye liner, then go for it!

ITS NOT JUST FASHION, recommends Lakme eyeconic kajal!

Labels: ,