GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE- OOTD

Life is going through a rough patch, which means bad mood,bad health and a hell lot of bad things. So I decided to take a really short break and go out with my family on a teeni-tiny holiday.
As It was a 2 day trip, I was not ALLOWED to carry a lot of things. So as much as I wanted to carry my heels, I had to go with flats because ballet flats are comfortable and I had to do a lot of walking.





The mustard yellow is a colour which is very much in trend. We have seen that in the EMMY'S and so I decided to wear this top which has roman kinda sleeves and a sequined neckline. There is not a thing I dislike about it.
I wore it with my favourite black skinnies and ballet flats.




Gold accessories are best bet with yellow. And by now you all know 'FALL' is incomplete without the 'oxblood' colour, so I painted my nails with this gorgeous colour.




This red rose hair grip was love at first sight. I saw it and immediately purchased it. This was a perfect pop of red which my outfit demanded. Im wearing nude lips to keep things simple.





Top- Madame (gift)
Black skinnies- Levi's
Bag- Miss sixty
Flats- Carlton London
Watch- Aldo 
Bangles- Aldo
Rose hair grip- Ginger
On my lips- Coco chic (faces)









                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE







                                          

Labels: , , , , ,