ONE OUTFIT, 2 LOOKS (DAY+NIGHT)

Hello ladies and the rare gentlemen (excuse the expression). Today on ITS NOT JUST FASHION, I shall show you how one outfit can give you looks that would be apt for both day and night.
There are a lot of ways to turn the outfit like playing with accessories and changing something here and there.
Today I will show you how you could get 2 looks by doing 2 things-
1)By changing the bottom and accessories
2)By changing the top and accessories

1.THE BOTTOM SWAP-







All the three outfits were worn on 3 separate days.
The first one was for a casual outing. I wore the cardigan and this orange tank with 
my favourite black skinnies and wore these leopard print shoes to add that extra thing which the outfit demands. plus its very comfortable to wear shoes when you know you have to walk a lot.

The second time I wore the tank and the cardigan with the drakest shade of brown pants and used a thin belt and a scarf to wrap my neck. It was a cold evening and it was just the perfect outfit for the evening. This can be worn in the day time too.

For the night look I wore this combo with a asymmetrical maxi skirt. For footwear I opted for heels, statement necklace, clutch, red lips and loads of accessories.See the entire post HERE.

So this is how a pair of cardigan and tank can be worn from day to night.


2. THE SAME BOTTOM-

While earlier you saw how the different bottoms could give you a completely different outfit, now we have Miss. Padukone showing us how she styled  the same denim and a tank for both day and night. I loved the way it was styled. I don't know if there was a stylist involved, but I definitely loved whatever she did.

(source:google)

For the day look she wore ripped denim,a simple tank and a minty blazer(saw a similar one in ZARA,may be its the same). She tied her hair up, opted for minimal make up, stacked those pretty bracelets and wore flats.
For the night, she just swapped her minty blazer for a black one, changed her footwear, i.e wore peeptoes, took a simple black clutch. She left her hair open and for the final touch, the red lips. Major love. 


So you saw how one thing can be worn in different ways and just a change here and there can take the outfit from day to night.

I have learnt so many similar tricks. I hope this post has helped you see and learn the use of a particular thing in many ways.
Try these simple things and do let me know how you styled your clothes.






                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE




Labels: , , ,