THE FUN ELEMENT-GIRLFRIEND WITH A TWIST

Hey guys. I know I have been MIA since a long time. As you know I am moving back to my hometown things are crazy at my end. Packing and shifting is taking all my time and patience. I miss interacting with you guys and blogging. But soon I shall bombard you with posts.
Today we have the second series of the FUN ELEMENT. You can read the first comic HERE.
The author's site is down for a while. But LITHOSPHERE COMICS will soon be up with amazing new and different things. Till then the hilarious author of the comic has given a comic to keep you all cheered up.
Please do give a feedback. Encouragement is all an artist wants!






I would be over whelmed if you guys follow Hemant on twitter- HERE
His Facebook page- HERE



So how did you like it? Is he not funny? This shall be a weekly feature if possible.
Do give me the response on my twitter TIMELINE & Facebook PAGE



                                                                            For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                           You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                                    & on twitter- HERE