TERI MERI KAHANI - REVIEW


Hey guys. How have you been? I am having fun. Let me tell you that weekends are the only time when I get to dress up and go out. As usual I was out yesterday. I went to have lunch, watched a movie and went for some coffee to my favourite coffee shop-COSTA. Its my starbucks. Completely out of the topic, I have a small crush on one of the servers in costa. He is super cute.
So in today’s post, I am going to review the movie TERI MERI KAHANI in a nut shell and talk about the styling done in the movie briefly.

REVIEW IN A NUT SHELL-

MOVIE- Teri Meri Kahani
GENRE-Romantic Comedy

Movie is written and directed by Mr.Kunal Kohli, so I definitely expected a big dose of romance. The movie showcased 3 eras, 1910, 1960 and 2012. Research was definitely done before making the movie. They showcased how people in each time period had or have love stories. Shahid kapoor looked AMAZING. He looked super hot and acted pretty decent. But don’t even get me started on Priyanka Chopra. I don’t understand this female. One moment I like her and the other I don't. An actor grows with time. But she is going in the descending order. She has acted so pathetically. Gosh. I wanted to kill her. All in all, the movie was ok. I dint like it that much. I was a little bored. And if the actor was not Shahid Kapoor, I surely would have left the movie after interval. The good part of the movie is the ending. Best ending ever. It’s a one time watch.

MY RATING- 2.5/5


Ok now the interesting part, styling of clothes in the movie. Im going to talk about Priyanka Chopra’s style.

PERIOD 1910- Priyanka wore kurti, Patiala, chunni and mojris for this part. It was styled amazingly. All bright and colourful. There were neon kurti and pajama, phulkari dupattas. Even though the period was 1910, the style was so 2012. I mean bright and colourful.

PERIOD 1960- Priyanka and Prachi wore single cloured sheath dresses and skirts. Their hair had bumpits, high buns and ribbons. I found Priyanka wearing pastel clothes. She wore pastel pants. Sarees were also in minty colours. I repeat the same thing, old period new style.

PERIOD 2012- Obviously I liked this period more when it came to styling. The styling was great. Priyanka wore ripped denim shorts and crop tops. I could recognize one of the tops. I guess it was from H&M. I saw check shirts, shirt dresses, crop tops, knee length boots and ballet flats. Perfect college style.Here I would also like to talk about Shahid’s style. I loved what he wore. I wish boys in my college dressed up like him. He wore, basic t-shirts with sweatshirts and chinos, paired with loafers. How cool is that? Loved him. He looked perfect. But he looked very hot in the 1910 period (slightly long hair and little beard). 

All in all I loved the styling of clothes. Whoever was the stylist did a great job according to me.
I guess I have new reasons to watch a movie.
I feel actors should be styled properly. Accept it or not, they are the trend setters. Majority of crowd follow whatever they wear. Hence the stylists should be aware of the fact that whatever they are styling is going to be followed by millions of people and they have a great deal of responsibility on them.

Sorry for the long post. I hope you dint get bored.
Do share your thoughts on the movie.


                                                                       Love, Sindhu




                   Follow me on Twitter for updates.Twitter handle- @sindhugupta





                  For any PR requests or queries.shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                          You can also find me on twitter- @sindhugupta
                                                             & on facebook- Here






Labels: , , , ,