NEON LOVE- First OOTD

Hello people. How you doin? This is my first outfit post so I am pretty scared, excited and don't know what all . I wore this outfit for a lunch. The occasion was not very formal.But i sometimes like to dress up little formally,hence the outfit.
I got this beautiful neon statement neckpiece from FOREVER 21. I saw this on their instagram and instantly fell in love with it.I had to pair it with something neutral because I dint want too look all jazzy.






on my lips- lakme enrich satin 129 

im sorry for the blurred pic.on my nails,ambika pillai.

bag-miss sixty;top-thrifted;black skinnies-levi's;neckpiece and cuffs-forever 21,footwear-westside

So how did u guys like it?I will try to put better pictures in future.do leave your comments. suggestions are always welcome :)
I hope you all liked my style.

PICTURE COURTESY-SHILPI SARASWAT (my dear roomie)

follow me on twitter for updates . my twitter handle is @sindhugupta

love,sindhu





                                                                  For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                         You can also find me on facebook - HERE










Labels: , , , , , ,